USER ACCOUNT REGISTRATION PAGE
By registering an account with us you accept these User Account Opening Rules and our User Validation and Anti-Money Laundering Policy AML. This document along with our User Validation and Anti-Money Laundering Policy form an integral part of the Website Terms & Conditions T&C.Please read these User Account Opening Rules and User Validation and Anti-Money Laundering Policy carefully before proceeding with your account registration.
USER ACCOUNT OPENING RULES
We make no warranties or representations as to whether your accessing and/or use of the Website is compliant with applicable laws in the jurisdiction in which you are located and you warrant that online gambling is not illegal in your jurisdiction. We reserve the right to restrict registration of Accounts by users from certain countries (Restricted Territories).
- You may not use the Website if you are located or trying to access our Website from a Restricted Territory.
- You may not attempt to access the Website or use your Account if by virtue of your citizenship, residence or access location to do so would constitute a breach of your national law or a local law or any regulation in your territory.
- You must not attempt to circumvent such restriction by using a VPN, a proxy or a similar technology which manipulates the identification of your location).
- You must not use the Website if you are under 18 years of age.
- You must not provide false or misleading information regarding your identity, age, location, citizenship, or place of residence.=
- You must not register or use more than one Account on our Website. We reserve the right to close any duplicate accounts used by the same user.
- You must not use somebody else's Account to access the Website.
- You must not allow a third party to use the Website with your Account. After opening your Account, you must keep your login details secret. If you have lost or forgotten your username and password, you may contact us via the "Contact Us" form [INSERT A LINK TO THE CONTACT US FORM]
- You should only ever treat gaming on our Website as an entertainment and not as a genuine way to earn you money for a living.
- You acknowledge by using the Website to play, you may both win and lose money.
- You must cease the use of your Account if you suffer from a gambling-related condition.
- We recommend that you address specialists' help if you feel that you are losing control of your gaming habits on this Website.
- If you wish to read more about gambling-related conditions, free advice is available on a number of gambling counselling organisations operating around the world such as: o The Lithuanian Gaming Control Authority under the Ministry of Finance of the Republic of Lithuania organizes regular meetings of mutual support groups offers professionals' consultations to the persons, experiencing gambling-related problems, and their relatives in the Republic of Lithuania. The information can be obtained by phone or by e-mail (email@example.com).
o Gamblers Anonymous http://www.anoniminiailosejai.lt/ (in Lithuania) and internationally: http://www.gamblersanonymous.org/. o Responsible Gaming - http://www.responsiblegambling.org/ o Gambling Therapy - https://www.gamblingtherapy.org/
Closing the Account:
If you wish to close your account, you must send a request to us via the "Contact Us" form Contact us. On the closure of your Account all promotional bonuses, prizes or benefits which you may have acquired, shall expire.
Reinstating your Account:
- You wish to re-instate your suspended Account or open another account after your Account has been closed, you may do so by contacting us via the "Contact Us" form Contact us.
- If a new account is opened, the old account will be closed.
- You must maintain your account and keep your details up-to-date.
Restrictions and blacklisting:
We verify every new Account and we reserve the right to refuse you to open a new Account after your earlier Account has been suspended or closed because of you gambling addiction or due to violation of our User Account Opening Rules or in the event we have a cause to suspect you have been previously involved in gaming fraud. Our decision to restrict account opening to a user is discretionally and final. You will see that your attempt to register a new account in unsuccessful and you acknowledge that in some circumstances for the protection of our systems we may be unable to inform you of the reasons for such decision. To the extent allowed by the applicable law, you waive your right to demand information which led to our refusal. You shall not attempt to circumvent any account registration refusal decision.
Suspension of Accounts:
If we have reasonable grounds to believe that you access the Website or use your Account in breach of these rules, we may suspend or delete your Account without notice, freeze the funds on your Account and report the case to the relevant authorities. You grant us an advance permission to do so and waive your right to claim for any breach of your rights to privacy or breach of confidence or any other breach in such circumstances.
Inactivity of Accounts:
Inactive account: when the user does not login to the Account at the Website for [12 consecutive months], such Account is deemed to be inactive. Following 12 months of uninterrupted inactivity the Website will generate a reminder e-mail to the user. The user will have 30 days from the date of such email to log into the account to re-activate it. If no login is registered within this 30-day period, the Account may be suspended. An account which was suspended for over [6 months] period due to inactivity, may be deleted permanently. Non-transacting account: if the Account is not inactive and the user keeps logging in, but there is no transaction is recorded on the Account for over [30 consecutive months], we will suspend the Account and remit the remaining balance in that account to the respective player. If the player cannot be contacted satisfactorily within 1 month of the decision to suspend the account, the remaining balance shall be remitted to the relevant gambling authority and the Account will be closed.
Once you have registered an Account you may wish to deposit money into your Account. We will undertake basic Know Your Client (KYC) checks within reasonable time on player deposits for the purpose of verifying compliance with User Validation and Anti-Money Laundering Policy AML. Please see our Frequently Asked Questions section (FAQ) for information on the available payment methods. FAQ. We reserve the right to change the accepted methods of payment at our sole discretion. Some payment methods may be only available to the user subject to additional conditions as may be required by our payment method providers. We do not make any representations to use that certain methods of payment will be available at all times. We reserve the right to set a maximum amount that we allow to deposit in any one transaction. The maximum amount per transaction can vary and we may at out discretion change it at any time without notice. Please see our FAQ section for details. FAQ We will only accept deposits from an account is registered in your name. We undertake routine security checks and if the deposit was paid in contravention of this rule, we reserve the right to suspend your Account, forfeit all winnings on such Account and return the money to the rightful owner, all bank charges will be borne by the receiver. By depositing money you agree not to make any charge-backs, reversals or otherwise cancel any deposits into your Account, and agree to refund and compensate us for unpaid deposits. We may, at out discretion, credit a player's account with bonus points as part of our or our partners' promotion campaigns. The bonuses have specific terms which are announced in every promotion. The money in the bonus account cannot be transferred or withdrawn until the wagering requirement of the bonus has been completed. You acknowledge that the user Account, unlike your bank or investment account, will not earn interest and is not insured or covered by any government scheme guarantee. We reserve the right to set off any balance on Account against any amount you owe to us. Please see our FAQ section for details of applicable processing fees for Deposits. FAQ
Deposits made into your Account should be commensurate with intended game play. If there is a suspicion of abuse, (e.g. when a deposited amount is not used for an appropriate level of game play or where we suspect that the abuse of exchange rate fluctuations is at stake), we reserve the right to cancel the Deposit and delete your Account.
You bear full responsibility for entering and checking that the details of any transaction put through the Website are correct. Once your transaction is confirmed, you cannot cancel the transaction. We reserve the right to refuse the whole or part of any transaction requested by you at any time in our sole discretion. If you have any questions relating to your transaction you should get in touch with us via the "Contact Us" form Contact us
If you request a withdrawal from your Account you must provide sufficient information about your preferred way of transfer, including up to date data, which allows us to comply with our anti-money laundering obligations. As a general rule all withdrawal shall be made to the same account from where the funds paid into the player's account originated. Please see our FAQ section for details of applicable processing fees withdrawals. FAQ
Please see FAQ section for details of applicable limits on withdrawals.
It is the user's sole responsibility to report any winnings to the relevant tax authorities or complying with any other reporting obligations in your country. We are not your agents for withholding any tax from your winnings. By registering and operating your Account you agree to indemnify us from any claims arising out of your failure to pay tax or from losses arising from any relevant authorities' inquires related to withholding tax from your winnings or any failure to report the Account or Account activity.